Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.salesplaybook.pro. By signing up for our service(s), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You understand and accept that the services offered by Trust 2 Sales S.l. under these terms and conditions are intended to help you create, launch, maintain and manage your Sales Playbook.
You hereby agree that any new features or tools which may be added to the current service in the future shall also be subject to these terms and conditions, and you shall be bound by the terms and conditions as amended and/or reviewed. We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions by posting updates and changes to the website.
We ask that you from time to time review the current version of the terms and conditions so that you are at all times aware of the legal implications and obligations of using our website and services.
To be able to use our provided service, you must be 18 years or older. Alternatively, you must at least be the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside.
To gain access to and use the services, you must register for a SalesPlayBookPro account by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information that we may require. We may for any reason, and at our sole discretion, reject your application for an account, or cancel an existing account.
You agree and accept that Trust 2 sales S.l. will use the email address you provide as the primary means of communication.
You bear the responsibility for keeping your account password secure, and Trust 2 sales S.l. will bear no liability for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of your account and password. Each user is responsible for all activities and content (including data, graphics, photos, videos and links) that occur and/or are uploaded under their SalesPlayBookPro account.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the person signing up for the service shall be regarded as the contracting party (“Account Owner”). Such a person will be authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide in connection with the Service.
If you are signing up for the service on behalf of your employer, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our terms and conditions, and your employer shall be the account owner.
A breach or violation of any single term in these terms and conditions as determined in the sole discretion of Trust 2 sales S.l. will result in an immediate termination of your access to the services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All information, reports, data, representation, materials, delineations, articles, pictures, or other photos (collectively known as content) contained in and showed on the website, are copyrighted, trademarked and are protected by intellectual property laws, unless we explicitly indicate to the contrary. All rights, titles and interests relating to the content are either owned by, licensed to or controlled by Trust 2 sales S.l. These materials are all protected by Spain and other international copyright laws.
The Trust 2 sales S.l. name, www.salesplaybook.pro, our logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the website are trademarks or trade dress of Trust 2 sales S.l. in Spain and other countries.
Our website, products and services are provided for use all over the world, but we do not guarantee that the services or products that we make available is suitable or available for use in your country of residence, and all users link and use our website solely at their own risk and are fully and solely responsible for compliance with all relevant local laws.
- You may not use the Trust 2 sales S.l. service for any criminal or unauthorized use under any circumstances.
- You may not in your use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (counting but not restricted to copyright laws), the laws relevant to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Spain in general. As a requirement to use our service, you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You may under no circumstances remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any segment or part of our website. You are prohibited from linking to, mirroring, or framing any part of our website and services; or trying to gain unauthorized access to or debilitate any part of our website and its related systems.
- You are expressly prohibited from duplicating, copying, reproducing, selling, reselling or exploiting any portion of the service (including but not limited to our methods, systems or other IP) without the express written permission of Trust 2 sales S.l. We will bring civil and criminal charges against any violator and seek redress to the fullest extent permissible by law and as may be required.
- You must not mis-use our website and its provided service by deliberately introducing Trojans, viruses, worms, logic bombs or any other malevolent or technologically damaging software.
- You may not use information gotten from our website under any circumstances and for whatever reason to contact organizations or people.
- You are not to misuse any part of the website for illegal purposes including but not limited to propagating any illegitimate, harassing, slanderous, hostile, harmful, indecent, or otherwise obnoxious material.
- You are not allowed to use the website to spread content that inspires criminal offenses, or otherwise breaches any relevant laws or regulations.
- You may not meddle with other users’ use of the website.
- You may not post content that persecutes, degrades, hassles, or intimidates a person/group of persons because of religion, sexual orientation, gender, race, age, ethnicity, or disability.
- You are not to advertise chain letters or pyramid schemes on the website.
- You are not to use or attempt to use any software, device, procedure, or process to interfere with the correct working of the website, or violate or attempt to violate the security of www.salesplaybook.pro.
- You may not upload advertisements, spam links to other websites or individuals or solicitations, without the prior written permission of Trust 2 sales S.l.
- Do not upload content that falsely claims to be any person or entity, including without limitation a Trust 2 sales S.l. official, or falsely state or otherwise distort your association with a person or entity;
- You are not to collect other users’ content or information using automated means such as harvesting bots without our prior permission.
- You may not forge headers or attempt to manipulate identifiers so as to camouflage the origin of any content transmitted through the website.
- You are not authorized to upload, transmit or provide any content that you do not have the right to make available under law or fiduciary or contractual relationships.
- You may not create, communicate or store electronic duplicates of any material protected by copyright without the consent of the owner.
- We will hold you solely and exclusively responsible for any and all legal costs and losses resulting from your breach if we discover you to be in breach of any of the provisions of this agreement. We may also terminate your use of the website without any prior warning if you breach any of these terms.
We will not divulge your confidential information to any third party or parties, except as essential in the course of making our services available, confidential information being defined as materials or information that you provide to us which is not publicly known.
You agree that the under listed shall not be regarded as confidential information:
- Information that was already in the public domain at the time Trust 2 sales S.l. received it;
- Information that becomes publicly known after Trust 2 sales S.l. received it through no fault of ours;
- Information that we received from a third party without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or
- Information that we are mandated by law to disclose.
Although any user content that you provide remains your property, you grant Trust 2 sales S.l. by providing such user content an irreversible, universal, endless, royalty-free, transferrable license, with the right to sub-license, adjust, make derivative works of, duplicate, openly show, publicly perform, distribute, and to otherwise use such user content without further consent from you or notice to you, and without the requirement of compensating you or any other entity. You may delete or remove your SalesPlayBookPro account at any time. Trust 2 sales S.l. however retains the right to continue to use such user content as hitherto detailed.
We may, but are not under any obligation to, monitor and/or remove user content and user accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, slanderous, disparaging, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable or that violates any other party’s intellectual property or Trust 2 sales S.l.’s terms and conditions.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Trust 2 sales S.l. reserves the right and may exercise such for any reason, without notice, and at any time, to modify or terminate the service. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand and accept the SalesPlayBookPro services is an annual subscription service. Your use of our services will only become effective upon your payment of your first subscription. Unless otherwise indicated by Trust 2 sales S.l., all fees and other charges are in Euros, and all payments shall be in Euros.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
The prices for using the SalesPlayBookPro services are subject to change as long as we provide you with a 30 days’ notice. We may provide this notice by posting the changes to the website or by sending an email to your inbox.
Trust 2 sales S.l. reserves the right to modify or discontinue, the service (or any part of it) with or without notice at any time.
Trust 2 sales S.l. shall not bear liability to you or to any third party for any price change, modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
You understand and accept that Trust 2 sales S.l. does not offer any refunds for subscriptions made. If you are no longer interested in using our services, your only recourse is to not renew your current subscription once it expires, as we will never offer a refund on subscriptions that are still running. You understand and accept that Trust 2 sales S.l. may still use your business name and information on the network after your subscription cancellation unless a formal notice is given in email.
Without limiting any other remedies, Trust 2 sales S.l. may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may provide links to websites, software, applications, products, services of other companies and websites from time to time. You are not to take the existence of such links as an approval of the content, procedures, products and/or services of the linked website, except we specifically state so. All users make use of other third-party sites at their own risk. We therefore recommend that you check third party website’s terms and conditions before using such sites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE OFFER THE TRUST 2 SALES S.L. WEBSITE FOR USE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TRUST 2 SALES S.L. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SUPPLEMENTARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRUST 2 SALES S.L. OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING THROUGH NEGLIGENCE.
TRUST 2 SALES S.L. DOES NOT WARRANT OR GIVE ANY ASSURANCE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINABLE FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND NEITHER DO GIVE ANY WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES TO THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR THAT ANY ERRORS AND MISTAKES IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL POSSIBLE OUTCOMES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES, THEIR VIOLATION OF THE LAW, THEIR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THEIR INFRINGEMENT ON THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, ESPECIALLY IF SUCH OUTCOMES LEAD TO LITIGATION.
YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO TRUST 2 SALES S.I. THAT MAY ARISE FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY TRUST 2 SALES S.I. SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT ORDERED. TRUST 2 SALES S.I. WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR EXCEPTIONAL, OR ANY OTHER RESULTING DAMAGES AND LOSSES RELATED TO PRODUCT SOLD.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain regarding any claim or dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions. You agree that The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not be applicable to these terms and conditions and is hereby explicitly excluded.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Trust 2 sales S.l. They govern your use of the service, and shall supersede any prior agreements and understanding between you and Trust 2 sales S.l. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these terms and conditions).
Trust 2 sales S.l.’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, Trust 2 sales S.l. partners, officers, managers, agents, personnel, and suppliers harmless from any demand or claim, with the inclusion of reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or the incorporated documents by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, Trust 2 sales S.l. partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a third-party service or your relationship with a third-party provider.
Trust 2 sales S.l. without restriction has the right to transfer or assign the rights and licenses granted under these terms and conditions. You as a user however may not transfer or assign any such rights and licenses.
NO JOINT VENTURE OR PARTNERSHIP
You understand and accept that this agreement does not in any way mean and should not be taken to mean that a joint venture, employment, partnership, or agency relationship exists between you, Trust 2 sales S.l. or any third-party provider.
If any condition of these terms and conditions by us is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Spanish court having expert jurisdiction, the unenforceability and invalidity of that one condition shall not affect the enforceability and validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION AND NOTICES
For contractual purposes, you hereby consent to receiving communications from Trust 2 sales S.l. in an electronic form; and hereby agree that all terms and conditions, disclosures, agreements, notices, and all other kinds of communications that we provide to you electronically shall be deemed as legally satisfactory just as if they were in writing.
You must provide us with your most current e-mail address where we require that you do so. If your provided email address is invalid and we are not able to deliver any notices required or permitted by this Agreement to you because of the invalidity of your email, our dispatch of an e-mail that contains such notice will nevertheless be deemed effective notice.
You may give notice to us by sending us an email, and such a notice shall be considered given on the first business day after the e-mail has been received by us.
TERMINATION AND CANCELATION
Trust 2 sales S.l. may at its sole discretion, alter or discontinue the service, or may alter, temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your access to the website, for no or any reason, and we may do this with or without notice to you and shall bear no liability to you or any other third party.
We also reserve the right to take necessary legal action, which may include but is not limited to pursuing civil, injunctive or criminal redress, and this agreement will remain enforceable against you even after your right to use the services is terminated. You understand and accept that all provisions which by their nature should survive to give effect to those provisions shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
You may cancel your SalesPlayBookPro Account at any time by emailing us at (please insert email) and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Trust 2 sales S.l.’s response.
Upon termination of the Trust 2 sales S.l. Services for any reason by either party:
Trust 2 sales S.l. will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise unless this is otherwise provided for in the Terms and conditions;
any outstanding balance owed to Trust 2 sales S.l. for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full.